Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Anders' Newborn PIctures

I always have these grand ideas for what I am going to do for my own kids newborn pictures. It's like a newborn photographer's dream. You can experiment and try new things with your own newborn. You can take advantage of their super sleepy moments to take some awesome pictures. Of course when the time came, I had absolutely no motivation to do them. When I would have a moment to take them, I decided that I was too tired or unmotivated to do them. Two weeks rolled around and I practically had to force myself to take SOME pictures of him. I even had Julia here to help me with the shoot and with the other kids. Even though I didn't do too many pictures and didn't try any new poses, I liked how the handful I had turned out. I am especially glad that I finally got my butt in gear to take some. Babies just grow too darn fast and the "newborn" stage really doesn't last very long!

5Q4A7355-Edit

5Q4A7750-Editbw

5Q4A7519-Edit

5Q4A7499-Edit

5Q4A7492-Edit

5Q4A7482-Edit

5Q4A7463-Editbw

{For Abe… not for me!}
5Q4A7450-Editbw

5Q4A7441-Edit

5Q4A7430-Editbw

5Q4A7428-Edit

5Q4A7411-Edit5Q4A7406-Edit

5Q4A7370-Edit

5Q4A7367-Editbw

5Q4A7339-Edit-2

5Q4A7336-Edit-2

5Q4A7680-Edit

5Q4A7577-Editbw

5Q4A7657-Edit

5Q4A7619-Edit-2

5Q4A7796-Edit

5Q4A7777-Editbw

5Q4A7739-Editbw

5Q4A7730-Edit

5Q4A7717-Editbw




1 comment:

Chelsea Advance said...

I am just looking at this post now... And his pics are so cute! I love the ones with all four kids. The pictures are gorgeous, and so are your beautiful children! (And I'm so glad the outfit fit him, phew! It was tiny!)