Sunday, August 31, 2014

Adeline's Spa Birthday Party

Adeline has been trying to decide for months what she wanted to do for a birthday party. She wanted to look through pictures of girl parties on pinterest and fell in love with the idea of having a spa birthday party. I didn't want to do too much planning since Anders was just over a month old at the time of her party.

IMG_1949

We had two stations for the girls. One where they got to tie ribbons and decorate flip flops and the other was getting manicures and pedicures. Thankfully two of the other moms stayed around and helped out!!

5Q4A8127

5Q4A8128

Adeline was super excited about finding party favors for her friends and then decorating the table of course!

5Q4A8136

5Q4A8133

5Q4A8135

5Q4A8130

I felt a little bad because when it was time to sing Happy Birthday, I realized I didn't have a single candle in the house except for number candles. I chose the "6" since it was the closest age to what she was turning. Mom fail!

5Q4A8138

5Q4A8148

5Q4A8150

5Q4A8159

5Q4A8165

5Q4A8174

5Q4A8177

5Q4A8180

5Q4A8195

5Q4A8199




3 comments:

Amanda Waite said...

SOOO cute! I love how involved she wanted to be in the planning. I'm not surprised, but I love it!!

Brooke said...

Super cute party! Love the pic of all the girls lying down in their robes with the cucumbers over their eyes!

Thomas said...

Love the shot of them on the floor with cucumber eyes!