Sunday, April 28, 2013

The big 3-0

Back in February, we celebrated my 30th birthday. Birthdays just really aren't the same anymore as a grown up! The weekend before my birthday, Abe and I went out on a date to celebrate. Before we left, Norah was in the bathroom being extremely quiet while I was showering. When I got out, I found this...
IMG_0961

She was pretty proud of herself!

I never anticipated him trying to surprise me with anything, but I started getting suspicious when he was worried about us being late for our reservation. The second clue is that when we drove into the underground parking, he last minute had to switch the direction in where he was going to park. Low and behold, I had some friends waiting on us when we got to the restaurant. It was so fun to be out with my friends and nice of Abe to surprise me.

IMG_0972

IMG_0968

On my actual birthday, we didn't do anything too exciting. Abe did make me a yummy breakfast

IMG_0983

and my friend Kelsey did make me the most amazing, massive chocolate cake. So far, the 30's aren't too bad ;) I still feel like I should be 22 years old... other than the little army we have created!

IMG_0988

IMG_0992


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Welcome to the 30's! :) mmmmm, that cake looks amazing!