We celebrated the Easter Bunny the day before Easter. The weather seems to be dark and rainy most of the time, so we took the opportunity to have the Easter egg hunt on a day that wouldn't be so wet. It was a little impromptu, so we combined efforts with our neighbors and threw it together.
Before the hunt started, the adults had a little too much fun with the silly string.



Of course I hardly got any pictures of the actual hunt

Meika absolutely loved carrying around her basket and collecting Eggs.




The kids were really excited about the Easter Bunny coming. If you can't tell, Meika was really excited!!

Adeline really wanted me to get a picture of the three of them. This is pretty typical when trying to get a picture lately. Adeline's posing, Meika is trying to get away and Norah is in her own little world.


On Easter, we attended our church service. I really wanted a picture of the girls in their Easter dresses when we got home, but all I wanted to do was lay down. My back was not feeling so great and I barely made it to church that morning. That evening we went to our friends the Peterson's house and had a really nice Easter dinner. It is nice having good friends live on the same street. We find ourselves combining efforts on a lot of things and Norah is good little buddies with their boys.
I did get a chance today to finally get a picture of the girls in their dresses after church. I love these little girlies so much!

On a side note, Adeline is such a good big sister to Meika. Adeline is always helping her whether it is getting Meika a drink, snacks, helping her get on/up something, playing with her, being her bodyguard, etc.



No comments:
Post a Comment