
There are lots of things I want to remember about Meika at 15 Months old.
-sweet little thing
-Loves her sisters and is trying to keep up with them everyday
-When I get her up from night time, or when she is about to go to bed, she is a super cuddler.
-sleeps about 13 hours at night (7:30-8:30am), but sometimes more. 2-3 hour nap in the middle of the day.
-Loves babies and balls
-Her favorite food is any kind of fruit and cucumbers. She also loves plain noodles, black beans, yogurt, rice, carrots, bread, cheese.
-attached to her binkie and blankie ("bear bear"). Only gets them at nap and bedtime.
-Has 4 teeth, but has about 4 more coming in.
-LOVES being outside. She is always bringing her shoes over to me and then running to the door and whining for me to let her out.
-LOVES taking baths and going swimming. She is my little water baby. While in the bath, she loves to dunk her head under the water really fast and thinks it is hilarious.
-Starting to climb onto everything and get into everything
-Still has her giant outie belly button
-Loves giving hugs and kisses
-Still rear facing in her infant car seat. We should probably at least switch her to a rear facing toddler seat! She is getting too big!
Can say:
ba ba
ma ma
da da
baby (but it sounds like ba ba)
D (says D, for drink)
Boo (for "boot"). She thinks all her shoes are boots now since that is all we wore in the winter)
Thank You (sounds like "tank tu")
Pee ("please")
Ball
This little peanut is such a good little baby. She is so pleasant to be around and has been so easy. I guess she is getting a little harder now that she is moving and getting into everything. We love her!
1 comment:
I've had fun catching up on your blog! Still can't believe your baby isn't so much a "baby" anymore - she's darling and I'm so excited to meet her this summer! And about that... when are you getting into town? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to take our newborn pictures (but not for free, though thank you for that super generous offer)... I would love if you could take maternity pics too - I decided I want them for the last pregnancy ;) I'm due June 13th and I'd come to you, but again, not sure when you'll be here. Thanks again and love you!
Post a Comment