Friday, September 28, 2012

Meika at 7 Months Old


IMG_1803


Meika's Stats @ 7 Months

*12.9 Lbs (5.85kg), 0%
*68cm (26.8 inches), 63%

She is just a little peanut. I did have to take her into the doctor the other day and she was in the 3rd percentile now... but she was weighed with her diaper and jammies on. I don't doubt that she is bigger now though. She looks a little "chunkier"... if that is even possible :)

Meika...
IMG_1814
Is Crawling- She started crawling at 6 months, but it was more of a scoot at first. She is full on crawling now, and she is fast!
IMG_1982
Is Waving- She has been doing this for about a month now. You say "Hi", or "Bye" and the girl is frantically waving at you. Sometimes it even sounds like she is saying "Hi" or "Bye" too. Melts my heart.
Is Eating More Solids- She is now eating more solids. Her favorites are Carrots, Sweet Potatoes and loves snacking on puffs and Mum Mums. She loves getting scraps of fruit, vegetables or bread from whatever we are eating.
Is Wanting to be in on the action with her sisters. I swear she just wants to run around with them all the time. I feel like she will be in no time!
IMG_1786
Is Standing up to everything and even cruises a little bit
Blabbers. Says Ma ma, da da, ba ba, na na, etc.
Loves Chloe
Has the biggest Outie belly button
IMG_2161
Loves her little "Bear Bear" and cuddles with it while falling asleep
Uses her binkie only to sleep
Sleeps on average 8 hours at night before feeds. However, sometimes she sleeps all the way through the night. If she does wake up to eat, she goes right back to bed.
IMG_1797
Is Being tortured loved by her sisters
meikaclimbcollage
Is crazy

Meika is just about the sweetest thing I could ask for. She is such an easy going baby too. We love her so much and I wish that I could freeze the time. Stop growing Meika!!

And a picture overload of Meika....

IMG_1794bw

IMG_1876

IMG_1893

IMG_1947

IMG_1899

IMG_1964

IMG_1974

IMG_2146

IMG_2118

IMG_2127

No comments: