Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cute 4 month pictures of Meika

Meika is not 4 months old, she just turned 7 months... but I found these pictures of Meika and had to post them. Cute little baby.






2 comments:

Brooke said...

Just catching up on some of your posts. Meika looks so much like you! I definitely feel your pain with the sh** month, although I do think you had it worse! I love your attitude. Poor Meika and the chicken pox! I can't believe Adeline is in Kindergarten. She is very brave. Her and Allie seem a lot a like....very social and independent and act way older than they are! Love the pictures in Belgium!

broni said...

I havent looked at your blog in like month. So much to comment on.. Hopefully this month is better and the girls are so big. It makes me sad that they are growing up so fast. All the fun things you guys get to go see and and the yummy food. jealous.. I love you guys. And stop letting those adorable girls grow up.