The first full day they were here Abe had to work, which was a complete bummer. So, I ventured off with all three kids and the two of them to go somewhere I had not yet been to. Like it or not, they both got a lot of practice in the parenting category! The did a great job too!
VALKENBERG, NETHERLANDS We randomly parked somewhere by a "Casteel" sign and started walking to find the Castle. We ended up going on a nice little stroll through the forest and saw a really neat castle and old town. We also stumbled upon a fun park where we ate lunch and Adeline enjoyed Joe running around with her, pushing her on the swing, etc. It was so nice I could just sit and enjoy watching for a change. After our fun little walk and picnic, we drove into the town of Valkenberg and toured a broken down castle on top of a little hill that overlooks the city.





COCHEM, GERMANY The second full day they were visiting my friend was gracious enough to take Adeline and Norah for the day so we could all go to Cochem without the kids. Well, we had Meika, but she is much easier! It was so nice. I loved this little town. It did rain off and on, but luckily we didn't get too drenched. We had such a blast with Lindsey and Joe. I wish they could have stayed even longer, but they headed off to travel Europe :) The girls completely fell in love with the both of them. Joe and Linds got them both little unicorn stuffed animals for them to remember them by. I miss Linds so much and hopefully we can get together with them again sometime in the near future!














1 comment:
So fun that Lindsey could visit you over there!! Every time I look at your blog I can't believe all that you are getting to see and do; it's so neat. Sorry about your bad pediatrician experience... that is super frustrating. It's too bad you can't just find one good doc who understands your girlies are just small - and healthy and happy! When are you coming home this summer? I would love to see you!
Post a Comment