{couple cute pics of Norah trying on daddy's classes when we were watching Adeline at gymnastics today}
Feed
Saturday, March 3, 2012
growing up too fast
It's probably because I just had a baby that I feel this way, but Norah is growing up way too fast all of a sudden! She is 100% going pee and poop on the potty and I am so proud. She is so easy going and fun to hang out with. When Adeline is at preschool she just hangs out with me. Ever since we have moved into this house, she has really wanted to start sleeping in her bunk bed with Adeline. We tried it when we first moved in, but she would continue to get out to walk around, jump in the bottom bunk, swing on the bars from the top bunk, etc. It was impossible. I felt bad because each night that we tried, she would be devastated when we stuck her back in the pack n play. So we decided that we would keep her in the pack n play in their room until we thought she was ready. I feel like she has asked almost every night if she could sleep in her bunk bed. We finally decided to let her do it tonight but told her that if she got out at all, she was going back in the pack in play. She was super tired tonight, so maybe that is why, but she went to bed easy in her bottom bunk. I am so proud!

{couple cute pics of Norah trying on daddy's classes when we were watching Adeline at gymnastics today}


{couple cute pics of Norah trying on daddy's classes when we were watching Adeline at gymnastics today}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's a giant.. OHHHHHHH I love her in Abe's glasses.. So SMART:)
She is seriously the cutest!
Post a Comment