
I cannot believe that my cute little Meika is already 8 weeks old today. Crazy how the time flies. She is all of a sudden looking more like a baby and not a newborn anymore. As much as I like when my babies get a little older and don't cry so much, it is also sad to see her getting so big!! I feel like Meika in the last several days is starting to turn a corner. She is not as colicky as before and is smiling so much. She is talking a lot and I love hearing her goo and make new sounds. She is such an alert little thing and is watching us a lot more. During the day she eats about every 3 hours and her first stretch at night sometimes is 5-6 hours... but then closer together the rest of the night. She is still a little bit fussy, but like I said is becoming more happy and is cute as can be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment