Abe had a TDY (work trip) last week to Konya Turkey. Luckily I survived by myself all week with 3 kids and surprisingly Adeline didn't miss one day of school! Here are some pictures of Abe's trip.
{on top of the 42nd floor of the shopping center in Konya} {Mevlana- Islamic and cultural religious center in Konya. Also home of the Whirling Dervishes}
I just showed this to Gregg, because I said whirling dervish the other day and we looked up where the saying came from, because he's never heard it. He didn't believe me and now he has to!
3 comments:
I just showed this to Gregg, because I said whirling dervish the other day and we looked up where the saying came from, because he's never heard it. He didn't believe me and now he has to!
Abe does a much better job of taking pictures on his TDY's than Derek.
what a cool trip!
Post a Comment