Saturday, January 21, 2012

Past my due date

Surprise? No. My babies for some reason like to cook way too long and never want to come out. There were a couple nights I really thought I might go into labor, but then I felt completely fine when I woke up. I had a doctors appointment yesterday on my due date (very accurate due date) and the doctor was a little concerned because the baby really didn't grow that much and I didn't gain any weight. I am going to the hospital tomorrow for monitoring again and then back to the clinic again on Monday for monitoring, ultrasound and to check the cervix. At my 39 week appointment he said he wouldn't let me go past 7-10 days overdue and as of yesterday said not anymore than 5-7 days. So I should have the baby between Wednesday and Friday if I don't go into labor on my own. I'm going to go and run more laps up and down my stairs.....

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

I missed your call this morning, dang it! Hate it when that happens!! Just read your older post, Adeline is too cute doing all those grown up things! I can't wait for the summer for the girls to be together (and have their side-kicks, i.e. Emerson and Norah) following behind :)

Chelsea Advance said...

Go run up and down those stairs :)

Meg said...

I was so hoping to see pictures of your new little baby when I opened your blog :) I'll be checking often!

The Dillen Family said...

Good luck Nicole. I hope you all do well in the days to come. Enjoy loving on your new bundle of joy! I'll keep checking back for the exciting news.