Adeline has seemed so grown up lately. Every morning when she wakes up, she gets Norah out of her pack n play (they share a room), she dresses herself and then she dresses Norah. They run into our bedroom hyper as can be and Norah always throws her arms out and says, "Adeline got me out!". It is pretty cute. She is always wanting to do everything for Norah. The other day I walked downstairs and Norah was sitting at the table. Adeline was in the kitchen and had made Norah a ham and cheese sandwich in which Norah requested. She also had a cup out and was about to pour milk. Luckily I walked in at that point and was able to take over! She cracks me up.
Two days ago Abe and Adeline were both sitting on the couch together. Abe was playing on his laptop and Adeline had my laptop in her lap and was looking over our blog. Apparently Margie (Abe's mom) had logged into skype and was online. Adeline turned to Abe randomly and said, "Dad, your mom is online. Do you want to talk to her?" Not very long after that after she had been studying the blog she turned to Abe and said, "You guys named me Adeline. That's a great name. How did you think of that?" So funny. I assume she has been thinking a lot lately about baby names with this new baby coming along soon and somehow thought of that! She is growing up way too fast!
--
On a side note I am 39 weeks today. It is really crazy to me that I am far enough along that I could literally have this baby any day. It seems so surreal. I do not feel like I am having this baby any time soon. And with my track record, I probably won't be having this baby any time soon! I have to say it is a little depressing that just about every person I know that has been pregnant the last couple months has had their babies early! Some were even due after me and I am no even at my due date! Like Abe says, my babies just like to cook longer. Doctor said today that I was only about a fingertip dilated (improvement from last week) and cervix was soft. Nothing too promising. "We must wait", he told me :) My mom is coming this Wednesday and I can't wait. Hopefully the baby will come on the 19th or 20th, right on time and then my mom will also be here to watch the kids! Still guessing it is going to be a little girl, but you never know!!
5 comments:
can't wait to get there!
sweet adeline, such a funny girl! cant wait to hear the news on the baby! good luck
I am sorry I missed your phone calls :( I am so sad! Ty had the computer so I couldn't skype.... We really miss you guys! You all look so beautiful! I am excited for baby! Call or skype agai.!!!!!!
So exciting! I'm glad Adeline is helpful. You'll need it! :)
I just can't believe you are going to have a baby any day now!!! Do your girls think the baby is another girl? I kind of think they're going to have a little brother :)
Post a Comment