Thursday, September 22, 2011

Starting to lose it...

Starting to lose it, in every which way. I had to get a root canal and it has been the longest, most dreadful process to me. I HATE the dentist. Anyway, I had an appointment next week to get a mold for my crown and they called me last minute today to see if I could come in since they had a cancellation. I had Abe get off work a little early and headed in. I was waiting for 45 minutes and finally asked if they were behind or something. After all, they had called ME to come in. She said they were behind because there was a little "emergency" the dentist was working on. Immediately I burst into tears. Why? Because apparently I am a wreck and I made a complete full of myself. The dentist even came out to talk to me and was wondering if we could reschedule for tomorrow. She was wondering if I was just nervous for the procedure. Um, no. I have SO MUCH TO DO! I am trying to get ready for our move to Germany, Adeline is at home with the Chicken Pox (which means me at home ALL WEEK and can't get anything done) and I also have to sell my car. I am about as big as I normally am when I am ready to deliver... and I am only 23 weeks! So on and so forth. Anyway, I COULD NOT HOLD IT TOGETHER! I left the office in tears for pretty much no reason. I really hope I can start pulling my emotions together. On top of that, Norah woke up from her nap today with a bump on her head. Is it chicken pox? A bug bite? I guess we will find out in the morning :)

5 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Oh hang in there sis :( I wish I could just jump through the computer right now and give you a big hug (around that tiny little belly). Now I feel bad that I couldn't talk to you more today while you were on your way there :( Just wait... pretty soon you're going to have the most amazing time living in Germany and I'll be itching to get over there. Love you.

Meg said...

Wow you have a TON going on right now! Chicken pox, are you serious, I've never heard about that after kids have been vaccinated, poor Adeline. (I love how Abe told you not to freak out...I always give away too much with my face and Beck always sees it.) And moving is just miserable, let alone all the way to Germany...so don't think you're losing it, I think you're keeping it remarkably pretty together, wish we were closer and I could do something for you! Love you!

The Hess Family said...

Hang in there! I was the same way before we moved here. Try to enjoy the experience as much as you can. It will all work itself out . . . promise.

Creel Family said...

You can do this Nicole! This is a hard thing to do and even more emotional when you are preganant. Just hang in there and hopefully things will calm down soon. You are just wrapping everything up. I wish I could be there to help! And don't worry about your tummy. I was way bigger earlier with this one, but I have leveled out towards the end ; )Let me know if you need anything that I can do across the country : )

Mindy said...

Oh Nicole, your life sounds really stressful right now, I'm sorry. I would have totally cried too probably way before you, I'm a wuss about stress. Wish I lived close to help you. And you looking big, umm...did you gain 20 pounds since I saw you last month? Because you didn't even look pregnant. Love you, hang in there.