Now we are back in Boston trying to figure out what needs to be done. Between all the move stuff, my church calling that is all of the sudden seeming demanding to me, photography (almost done!), selling our car, sewing a handful more sewtinybaby covers and the baby in my belly.... things are CRAZY!! Adeline started preschool today (3 days late due to Utah) and had a great first day of school. I will post pictures this weekend. We also had a ultrasound today (I am 21 weeks) and the baby looks nice and healthy. We did not find out what it is, so that will be a surprise... even though I am pretty sure it will be a girl :)
Feed
Friday, September 9, 2011
End of Utah and back to reality
It was SO nice to go to Utah and pretend like I had no worries :) The girls had a blast seeing their grandparents and cousins and I was so happy to be able to see Abe again. We were in Utah for two weeks before he arrived. The entire time he was gone, Norah seemed a little lost. She was ALWAYS asking where Abe went and was extremely clingy to me. I would be in a different room in my house and she would start to panic if she couldn't see me. That was a long 6 weeks for her.... and me... and Adeline. Adeline is such a little cowgirl now and wanted to go horseback riding just about everyday. We also spent a lot of time on the swings both at my parents house and Abe's parents house. Abe even sent me some pretty flowers on our 6th anniversary and then we celebrated by going out for a night once he got home. Here are some of the highlights of our trip...




























Now we are back in Boston trying to figure out what needs to be done. Between all the move stuff, my church calling that is all of the sudden seeming demanding to me, photography (almost done!), selling our car, sewing a handful more sewtinybaby covers and the baby in my belly.... things are CRAZY!! Adeline started preschool today (3 days late due to Utah) and had a great first day of school. I will post pictures this weekend. We also had a ultrasound today (I am 21 weeks) and the baby looks nice and healthy. We did not find out what it is, so that will be a surprise... even though I am pretty sure it will be a girl :)
Now we are back in Boston trying to figure out what needs to be done. Between all the move stuff, my church calling that is all of the sudden seeming demanding to me, photography (almost done!), selling our car, sewing a handful more sewtinybaby covers and the baby in my belly.... things are CRAZY!! Adeline started preschool today (3 days late due to Utah) and had a great first day of school. I will post pictures this weekend. We also had a ultrasound today (I am 21 weeks) and the baby looks nice and healthy. We did not find out what it is, so that will be a surprise... even though I am pretty sure it will be a girl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I'm glad Abe made it back safely! Good luck with the move and finishing up all your odds and ends!
Post a Comment