Sunday, August 7, 2011

Adeline's 4th Birthday

Adeline's 4th Birthday was on August 3rd, but we had her birthday party on July 20th so that Abe could be in town for it (he is at a training for 6 weeks... more on that in another post). We had a princess tea party and all the kids dressed up. We had The Little Mermaid make a surprise visit and it was a hit! She was so good with the kids and painted their faces, made balloons and had a story time. I was expecting her to be so-so at face painting, but she was actually really good! Adeline loved it!

I will post what we did on Adeline's actual birthday tomorrow.... I need some sleep!!




















3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Wow, you went all out! What a cute birthday party!!

The Crookstons said...

Happy Birthday, what a cute party!!!

Brooke said...

awesome party!