We had a bunch of water toys for the kids to play in/on and had a BBQ. Adeline had a blast with her friends!

The night before her birthday we let her open her presents from us. I LOVE watching all the expressions on her face. She has so many of them and gets so excited about everything. We just love this little girl :)
6 comments:
You did such a great job with the butterfuly party! The cake and cupcakes were adorable. She is such a cutie! Looks like a fun party!
Wish we could have been there! That's funny about the butterfly desire, because that's what Jo's decided she wants to be for halloween!!
She is so adorable!!! We miss you guys so much! You did a great job with the butterfly theme! Did you get a cricut?? We hope to see you guys soon!
What a fun party! And you are so creative, the cake looked perfect. I'm glad Adeline had a fun 3rd birthday party!
Cute party and cute birthday girl! I can't believe Adeline is 3! It seems just like yesterday that you guys moved into the Beavercreek Ward and she was crawling around. Times flies!
I can't believe she is already 3. Where did the time go? I love the butterfly cake. And to answer your question from my blog, we have no place to stay yet in Alabama. We are going to get there and the next day start looking. It will be hard with the girls.
Post a Comment