Wednesday, August 25, 2010

7 Months



I cannot believe that Norah is almost 8 months old. The time flies by WAY too fast. A couple things about Norah at 7 months:

-Started army crawling about 2 weeks ago
-As of today is crawling on her hands and knees, but will get impatient and will army crawl to get somewhere quickly
-When she gets excited or happy she gets the biggest grin and squeezes her eyes shut. It's pretty funny.
-Started clapping. She was doing it very well two weeks ago, but is not doing it on cue anymore.
-Got her first two teeth on the bottom last week
-Is COMPLETELY sleeping through the night until 8-9am (FINALLY!)
-Not too thrilled about baby food still. Loves feeding herself bitter biscuits.
-Makes funny squeals that sound like a bird.
-Still very easy going and very relaxed
-Cuddly and such a sweet baby

Oh how we love sweet Norah!! We have been playing way too much the past three weeks and that is the reason we have abandoned the blog. I promise I will have lots of new posts in the next couple of days about Adeline's birthday party, Utah & Abe's moms visit.

3 comments:

Nicole Lambert said...

She is sooo cute!! And it seems like she was just born!! How time flies... in fact it seems like just yesterday we were bumping bellies at The Gateway!! And thats been over three years ago!!

Brooke said...

oh sweet Norah! What a cutie!

Meg said...

She's so adorable! It was really great to see you guys, I just love your little family and wish so much that we lived closer. I hope you move to Mountain Green next! Miss you! (And would you maybe send me that picture of Adeline and Beck hugging, it was too cute!)