
Crazy how 5 years flies by so fast... yet it seems like Abe has always been a part of my life and I can't imagine life with out him or our darling little girls. It's crazy for me to look back at all our adventures and see where we have ended up after 5 years. I never thought I would have lived far from Utah and I'm just about as far away as you can get in the States. It hasn't really mattered to us where we end up (we still have no idea!), but just as long as we are together. I feel so lucky to have found such a great husband and father to my kids. I love him more today than I did 5 years ago.
In the last 5 years we have:
-Moved three times (practically 4)
-Lived in 4 houses
-Had four cars
-Lived in three states
• Santa Maria, California
• Beavercreek, Ohio
• Bedford, Massachusetts
-Been to 11 Countries
Mexico
Guatemala
Belize
France
Italy
Switzerland
Germany
Belgium
Luxembourg
Tunisia (just Abe)
British Virgin Islands
-Visited 26 States
California
Utah
Nevada (Las Vegas)
Montana (Hebgen Lake)
Arizona (Phoenix)
Wyoming
Idaho
Nebraska
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Kentucky
Tennessee (Gatlinburg)
West Virginia
Virginia (Lynchburg)
Pennsylvania
South Carolina (Myrtle Beach)
North Carolina
New Hampshire
Maine (Acadia National Park & Bar Harbor)
Connecticut
Hawaii (Oahu)
Maryland
Delaware (Dover)
New York (Ithaca & Abe’s trip to NY city)
-8 new nieces & nephews and 3 on the way
-4 new in-laws
-Had two kids
-Acquired one little pig dog
-Been in 3 different wards
-Met lifelong friends
-Bought our first house
-Been on many camping and weekend trips
*
-Abe has gone to school almost 4 out of the 5 years and is almost done with his second Masters
-Abe visited 5 States without me
Michigan
Alabama
New Jersey
Florida
Louisiana
-I started a Photography Business
-I ran my first HALF marathon
10 comments:
Well, would you two please find something to do with yourselves. There is a big world out there and it would be so much fun to see it! ;) Congrats on 5 years.
Congrats! Happy Anniversary to you two! That's a very exciting and eventful 5 years!
Happy anniversary!!!! You two are such a great couple!! Love you!
Happy anniversary! What a whirlwind 5 years you've had!
Isn't it amazing how fast that 5 year mark comes, we reached ours just a few weeks ago! Pure Bliss, can't wait to keep making more memories, can't you? You both have accomplished so much! Congratulations!
I can't believe it's been 5 years, Happy Anniversary! I really like Abe, he seems like such a great guy, I wish we all could spend more time together...maybe one day!
I am so lame I totally spaced that it was your anniversary yesterday. So happy for you. I was at the Manti temple yesterday and totally thought of you. So hopefully that counts.. But you said you have 3 on the way. I'm confused. Are one of your sisters having twins?
What? You ran a marathon???? Where was I??? I'm also confused about three nephews/ nieces on the way, who is the third??
HALF marathon that is... :) Error on my part. The 3rd "nephew" is Abe's nephew Tyrell's baby
that picture of you two is gorgeous! -flawless! I love your hair, I can't really tell how it's done but it looks so classy. Wow, what a life you've had in the last 5 years. -I'm so jealous! I miss you, glad I got to see you for a minute last month :)
Post a Comment