Feed
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Twilight Zone
Sorry for my lack of posting, but the last couple of weeks has been very crazy. We spent a lot of time hanging out with our friends, had a visit from Abe's parents, our friend Rob, Abe's Graduation, Norah's Blessing, packing, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.... and now we are on our way to Boston. It is a weird feeling being completely homeless. We passed our house off to another military family that will be renting from us. We have been very fortunate to get renters in right away and they seem like they are going to be a perfect fit. It was really sad saying goodbye to our house and our good friends. It has been an emotional week. Luckily we have been preparing Adeline for this for several months, so she seems excited about moving to Boston. She has been sleeping in a sleeping bag for 2 weeks has has been handling this extremely well. Now lets cross our fingers we can find a house in the next week! Pictures and more adventures to come once I can find all my camera cords and stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good luck Nichole. Will be praying you find a great house. It's been almost a year Nd not a day goes by that I don't think about how much I miss Ohio. Thanks for being so awesome.
Wow! What a hectic time for you. I'm sure you'll be settled soon and will think back on this as one of your many fun adventures!
We are going to miss you all!! We hope that our paths will cross again. Until then we wish you health and happiness. I plan on keeping up with you and your sweet little girls, so keep posting pictures. Good luck in Boston.
good luck finding a house!
It hasn't really set in yet that you guys have actually moved. I'm sure everything is just crazy for you guys right now, but soon enough you'll be settled.
Can't wait to see pictures......and look forward to seeing you again in October!!
Wow, sounds crazy, are you just in hotels? I hope you can get settled soon, it must be exhausting. I'm glad Adeline is sleeping well though!
Oh, we miss you guys!! This morning Izy asked if her friend Adeline could come over and play and it just made me sad. I'm so glad that we were able to meet and be friends. Good luck with this next chapter of your lives. Can't wait to see pictures of your new adventures. If you are ever in AZ give us a call!!
Excited to hear how things are going. I hope all is well so far for yoU!
Post a Comment