what a poser! I had all my studio stuff set up from a session I had the other day and took some pictures of Adeline. She loves having her pictures taken right now, can you tell? I have more pictures on my photography blog,
nicolebarkerphotography.blogspot.com
5 comments:
I thinks she is the cutest little girl I have ever seen!!!!!!
Those are the cutest pictures! How are things? Did you sell your house yet? You seem to be doing the best job being a mom of 2!
Oh those really are so cute! At least she will sit still for now.
Those pictures are so cute! Lucky you, you can take them, when they are in the perfect mood!
Adeline is such a cutie! So is lil Norah! :) I need to call you one of these days and catch up! When are you moving to Boston? When are you coming to Cali??? :)
Post a Comment