Monday, October 5, 2009

Raspberry Picking

Last week some friends and I ventured out to go raspberry picking. It was pretty cheap and so much fun to pick our own raspberries! It seemed kind of counter productive for awhile because every time I felt like the container was getting full, I would look in it and it would be almost empty. Adeline did a good job of helping to pick them, but she did an even better job at eating them! Finally after awhile, she handed me the container and said "no more. My tummy is full". She had a blast and loved hanging out with friends. This is just another reason why I LOVE ohio!




{Best Friends}



5 comments:

AshlieM said...

Yum! I love raspberries! She is such a doll. I love your last post with her putting her own outfit on, how independent!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!

Laurie said...

I had a good chuckle reading about the disappearing raspberries. She is so cute!

Maria said...

How fun! I love raspberries too! Miss you guys!

Charles and Katy said...

Ahhh Adeline is SO cute.. Are you coming back to slc anytime soon? We should all get together when you come back. Your Europe pictures are amazing.. I'm so jealous.