Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkins

Last weekend we went with our good friends to a pumpkin patch at Young's Dairy. From the dairy you take a hay ride across the street to a really big pumpkin patch. Once we got there, we put the girls in the wagons and pulled them around while we looked for pumpkins. Afterwards we visited the animals at the dairy, ate dinner and got some yummy ice cream. It is so much fun to see how excited Adeline gets about things and what a fun age she is at!


abe juggling pumpkins




Adeline feeding her little friend goats

5 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! We still need to go to one. Abe's juggling skills are pretty impressive! I hope you guys are doing well. I can't wait for December so I can see pictures of the newest Barker!

Laurie said...

That looks like so much fun! I need to go to youngs dairy during the day some time and not just at night for the ice cream. Althought, after the twins are born, I would love to make a trip of it with everyone. The girls look like they had a blast playing with the animals and picking pumpkins. Pretty sweet juggling on Abe's part.

Tanna said...

Looks like so much fun! I really need to take my kids to Hee Haw Farms in Lindon here soon. I've been AWOL for a bit and haven't even updated my own blog, but I think i'm back now so watch out:)

Creel Family said...

So, wow! It's been a while since I commented. I'm such a slacker! How are you feeling? No more false alarms? That happened a lot with me too. It's easy to over do it with another wild one taking up your time. You guys are doing such fun things. So, you're moving in April? Do you know where? This is getting long, I'll just call you...

Ashley said...

That's one of my favorite things to do. Looks so fun!