




After the zoo, we headed up to where we met a big group of people to go camping. It was chilly, but a lot of fun! Adeline has been asking for weeks to go camping, so she finally got her wish. I was a little worried because I didn't bring a potty to go camping. Luckily once I showed Adeline how to go to the potty when we are camping, she loved it. Abe even found her with her pants down, squatting and going to the bathroom by herself right next to the tent. She had no problems going #1 or #2. In fact, another family had a camper and Adeline refused to go in that potty because she wanted to go outside. When we got home from our trip, she kept telling me "I want to go potty on the grass".... uh, No.

8 comments:
Nicole, those pictures are priceless! Looks like Adeline had a blast!!!! :) I am glad you are enjoying the midwest!
The pic with the gorilla/monkey is priceless! I can't wait for zoo trips like that!
Sounds like fun! Adeline just cracks me up...I love that she wants to go to the bathroom in the grass, what a crack-up. And I'm glad to read that nothing came of those contractions...scary - start taking it easy!
We LOVE this zoo. We have been like 5 times already. Isn't like the Disneyland of zoos?
Your pics are amazing as usual. I especially love the one with the gorilla. So sweet.
The zoo looks fun. Not so sure about the camping though:) Your contractions story was scary. I'm glad they stopped. that little girl needs to hang on for a couple more months
WE need to catch up. Love that she wants to go on the grass. That is HILARIOUS. Glad you are okay and not going into labor but call me when you have some time! :)
Looks like you guys had such a great time camping and going to the zoo...the zoo there looks awesome!!! Love the pictures of your cutie!!!
whoa! adaline is brave! that gorilla and tiger picture scare me just to look at them.
Post a Comment