
Almost every time that I go anywhere (and I mean that), I am told that Adeline looks like little cindy lou who from the Grinch Stole Christmas (someone told me that yesterday). If someone doesn't tell me that she looks like her, they tell me that she looks like a little precious moments character that you buy from a Hallmark store (someone told me that this morning). It's pretty funny.
If you don't know what a precious moments character is, this is what they look like:

A week or two ago I blogged about me leaving Adeline naked to see if that would help her get potty trained. It didn't really work out too well. She would either go on the floor or not go at all the timeframe that she was naked. In fact, she NEVER had even gone on the potty. Last weekend, I sat Adeline on the toilet and she went pee. Ever since then, she has been going at least once a day on the potty. TODAY, she already has gone pee twice on the potty and poo once.... and she told me every time that she needed to go!! I am so excited! I hope that she is able to keep it up.
2 comments:
She is ADORABLE! One of these days I am sure I will get to meet her. :) You know... the last time I saw you was her baby shower in Utah. Wow, time goes by fast that is for sure. Have a wonderful Valentines weekend.
All I know is that she is so cute! Really, she is!
Post a Comment