So cute. Love the rose! Where do you go to get an all black background? I need some serious phot taking tips.
Those are such sweet pics, what a good idea. Your little mutt is SO cute. Good work!
Great photos! I hope you guys had a great V-day!!
You really did an awesome job with these! Thank you, again. My sister in law has already requested that you take her pics when they come to visit!!
i love these pics!! just like i told you at church. i posted my own pics inspired by your amazing photography skills. i'm really pleased how they turned out. talk to you soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute. Love the rose! Where do you go to get an all black background? I need some serious phot taking tips.
Those are such sweet pics, what a good idea. Your little mutt is SO cute. Good work!
Great photos! I hope you guys had a great V-day!!
You really did an awesome job with these! Thank you, again. My sister in law has already requested that you take her pics when they come to visit!!
i love these pics!! just like i told you at church. i posted my own pics inspired by your amazing photography skills. i'm really pleased how they turned out. talk to you soon!
Post a Comment