Friday, January 9, 2009

Watch out Europe, here we come!

Well, we won't be going until September, but we are really excited about it! We just got our backpacks today and had fun trying them on and inspecting them. Abe even carried Adeline around in his for a little bit.

The best part about getting the backpacks in the mail.... well at least for Adeline.... A new playhouse!!


A little project I just finished was this little side table. I bought it for $10 at a used kid store and I think it turned out really cute!

Before

After

5 comments:

The Waites said...

I'm so excited for Europe!!! We are going to have so much fun!!!!!!

Nicole Lambert said...

What a fun trip that you guys have planned!! Also your dresser turned out really cute!

Brooke said...

Very cute! I'm jealous of your trip. Sounds like it will be tons of fun.

Katie said...

You will love Europe. There are so many things to do and see. Your little table turned out cute! :)

Maria said...

How are the trip plans going? Any decisions yet?