
Yesterday was Abe's 29th birthday. I wanted to do a post yesterday, but it ended up getting too late. For the big event, we were originally planning on staying home and eating steaks (Abe's favorite). My neighbor insisted that she watch Adeline so we could go out. Of course we took her up on her offer! After we went out, we came back home with Adeline to open presents and eat cake. I made the cake for Abe and I can honestly say it was the ugliest cake I have ever made. Probably the ugliest cake I have ever seen. Needless to say, it was still really good. Adeline was pretty cute all last night. She kept trying to sing "Happy Birthday", but of course you couldn't understand any of it. She did the melody pretty well though!
Abe of course was against me posting anything about him, but I can't resist. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and best friend. Next year we will have to throw a bash for the big 3-0! Happy Birthday Abe!!

Here is Adeline the other day with crazy hair. What a goof
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, your little lady is ADORABLE!
Hi I am Ben Carney's wife, Jessica. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I normally wouldn't comments on people's blog who I don't know but I just couldn't resist telling you how adorable your little girl is but I guess you already know that! Anyway, have a great day.
Happy Birthday, Abe! That pic of Adeline is so cute. I can't believe how long her hair is getting!
Sounds like you guys had a fun night. And that is some Sweet hair!
Happy Birthday to Abe! Adeline is getting soooo big!
XO Linds
Post a Comment