Monday, January 12, 2009

Poor Baby



During Sacrament Meeting yesterday, Adeline had a blowout all over her church clothes. Luckily, my good friend Alexis had extra clothes for Adeline. All day after that, it was blowout after blowout. She gets the runs pretty bad when she is getting teeth, so I was crossing my fingers that that's all it was. Last night at 2am I went into Adeline's room and she had poop all the way up her stomach and neck. So she had a little bath and I put her back down. Adeline slept until 11:00am this morning and of course was very hungry after not eating anything all day yesterday and having the runs. So I gave her a bottle and some juice. She wanted to eat, but once she saw food, she couldn't get herself to eat it. She layed on my shoulder for about 10 minutes (which is totally unusual for her) and then lifted up her head and threw up all over me. SO, she is SICK! Poor little baby. We took a bath together and I let her lay on the couch and watch cartoons... which is also unusual because she normally won't sit still for more than a minute. She is now sleeping sound on the couch. Hopefully she gets better soon! Don't worry, Chloe is taking really good care of her :)

9 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Oh sick kids are so helpless. At least she is good about sleeping it off. I hope that it won't last too much longer and she will be back to her mobile self in no time!

Lindsay said...

So sad...I hope she feels better soon!
Xo Linds

Nicole Lambert said...

Oh that makes me sad for her! I hate it when Roman is sick, I seriously cry! Hopefully she will get better soon! It is so hard to see them like that!

Maria said...

I am so sorry!! I hope she feels better soon!

Tracy said...

Aw, poor little girl! I hope she feels better soon! I will add you to my blog when I get home from CO. :)

Jocie said...

That is awful that she is sick. I was worried that Rome was getting sick when I was, but he was just teething. Lucky me? I hope she gets better quick!

Katie said...

Poor little girl. I hope she gets feeling better!

Maria said...

So your parents are moving? Crazy! I want to buy their house in SLC! I love it!