
Adeline is only 17 months old, so probably not quite ready for potty training. However, I think that if I try pretty hard, that she will catch on quickly. I have decided to let her either be naked for part of the day, or put little panties on her. Does she go in the potty...? No, but I figure if she starts peeing on herself, etc, that she may figure it out. I may be completely crazy and this might not work at all, or I might get fed up with it.
This is what I get for trying this....

Adeline the little princess...

7 comments:
Well I tried this with THomas for a day and it was not a good thing. He would just go all over, and I went in his room and found a poo sticking out while he was playing with cars? Can you say clueless...I hope it works for you though. Let me know.
I hope she figures it out. I've heard girls are quick to pick it up. Good luck!
Cute pictures, and I do think you are a little crazy. But, if it works, I may adopt your method and become crazy myself.
Oh, what a cutie. I have no advice but I hope she catches on soon!
What cute pictures. You will have to let me know as well, I do not look forward to the potty training days.
I hope she figures it out and let me know how it goes. I have been trying forever with my little 2 year old and still nothing. I hope you have better success! Love the latest pics of her she is just so darling!
um, yes i think you are crazy. i do not enjoy cleaning up the messes. that's why i wait until they are three. of course i have boys. i would rather change a poopy diaper than poop out of underwear. but, if it works for you, more power to ya sister! really though, those panties look so cute on her. they are just hanging off of her little bum.
Post a Comment