






































LAGOON!! I hadn't been to Lagoon for probably 15 years? My mom and dad randomly took all of us there with the kids and they had such a good time. It was so fun! Anders didn't really like or care about Disney World 4 months prior, so I thought it would be the same. I was wrong. There were so many little kid rides and he was loving it. All the kids had a blast. This may need to be a new summer tradition :)














Fun outdoor concert in Oakley. We got a babysitter to come sit at my parents house when all the kids were asleep and all of us Adults came to hang out. It was a really good concert and hardly anyone came. It was so fun!


Spin class with the sisters



4th of July!






Adeline ran the 5K with Abe int the morning. I think this is where her love for running started, because she realized she could run far and that she was actually pretty good at it!





No comments:
Post a Comment