The day before we left, Abe, our nephew Jake and I woke up really early and went to go hike the incline. It was so neat and such a challenge. Of course Abe was pushing us to go as quickly as we could to the top :) The views from the top were amazing! I was pretty proud of myself because at the beginning I thought my legs were going to die. Surprisingly, they felt great after we climbed to the top and even had to run/walk several miles back to the bottom. That night (I think?) we took a red-eye to D.C and by the time we got off the flight, I could barely walk! I pretty much had to be on a bunch of pain killers the entire weekend so I could walk! ha!



We were able to walk around D.C for a bit, got some yummy sushi and also enjoyed going to Mike's wedding and meeting his new wife!








No comments:
Post a Comment