Our unique little apartment that we stayed at!




























After we stayed in Prague, we started our drive to Berlin. Ever since we have lived in Europe, I really wanted to make a Polish pottery shopping trip to Poland. It really wasn't too big of a detour to hit Poland on the way to Berlin, so Abe agreed that we could go. The main hub for Polish pottery shopping (that I know of) is in a town called Boleslaweic. There are several polish pottery shops on every street spread throughout the town. We really only had a handful of hours, so I had researched which shops were the best to hit up. Unfortunately, everyone has different taste, which means that it was going to be kind of a crap shoot if we liked what was recommended. I am very picky when it comes to polish pottery, so I wasn't that surprised when I didn't like a lot of the pottery at several of the shops we went to. We did find one shop that was a hidden gem and had the best patterns. Unfortunately, we didn't realize until after we left that there was an entire upstairs too! Once we went to a couple more shops after that one, we wished we had bought more there and I really wanted to go back. Unfortunately we ran out of time and needed to get some dinner and be on our way to Berlin. We found a cute italian restaurant to eat at the the kids were so spoiled. They let the girls make their own pizzas and dressed them up. They also wanted pictures with them and their pizzas that they created.





And here is a picture of our stash of polish pottery the three of us bought.

1 comment:
Love the polish pottery! So pretty. So, that was Prague when it wasn't high tourist season?!? Looked so busy......I really want to go there but I don't like crowds....at all. Your apartment looked awesome. And you hit the jackpot on that restaurant. How fun for the girls!!!
Post a Comment