We made a little trip to the charming town of Monschau (one of our favorites!). They enjoyed walking around the cute little village, buying specialty mustards and eating a german brat.


On my Grandmas bucket list was to visit Bruges, Belgium. We walked around town and took everything in. I especially love all the buildings in this village and the canals everywhere. The town square in Bruges is hands down the best square I have ever seen. There is something magical to it with the horse carriages constantly tromping through, the enormous clock tower, the color and architecture of the buildings, etc. Of course we had to try some chocolate and get my most favorite waffles! Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took!!

Abe watched the girls one day for us so we could head to Keukenhof. This was my third time going, but I love it! The flowers are so amazing and I don't think you could ever get sick of going there! The first year that we went, we were able to rent bikes and ride to all the different Tulip and flower fields. That by far has been my most favorite part about Keukenhof. I was really hoping that I could do that with my mom and my Grandma when we visited. Unfortunately since we had such a warm winter, the fields pretty much had already been cut and the park was on it's last leg. I'm sure if we had gone one week later, we would have missed everything. Even though we weren't able to go biking, we were able to go into the park and see all the different tulips and flowers.











1 comment:
The tulips are so pretty. I remember your pics from your bike ride thru the fields. That is on the top of my list for things to do next year!
Post a Comment