Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bike ride through the fields

Last weekend my friend and I took our kids on a bike ride. I love how there are so many bike paths here and they connect each little village. The bike paths are normally through the fields and are paved. My kids were excited to get out of the house because we have been trapped indoors a lot. This NATO base is offering support right now for the Ukraine Crisis and let's just say we have barely seen Abe for the past 3 weeks straight. He was even working about 13 hour shifts on Saturday/Sunday.

I let Norah ride her little two wheeler too because she really wanted to. I was a little nervous that she wouldn't make it and get super tired, but she did great! I think round trip we did almost three miles. I was very proud of her! I will miss these yellow canola fields when we move!!

5Q4A4905

Adeline insisted on bringing her tea set along with some little snacks and they had a little tea party at our half way point.

5Q4A4912

And then of course all the kids wanted to run around in the wide open fields for a bit.

5Q4A4929

5Q4A4958

5Q4A4998

5Q4A5012

5Q4A5023

And of course it is impossible to get one good shot of me and the girls.

5Q4A5063



1 comment:

kelsey said...

Sorry none of the pictures with you and the girls turned out. Hopefully we can get a great one in France next week!