Finally got time to do a handful of pictures of Norah now that she is FOUR!! This girl is something special. She is such a sweetheart. She has such a laid back personality and is definitely a peacemaker. If there is an argument or fight going on between her and her sister, she usually gives her sister what she wants and is happy about her decision. She's always happy when she gets woken up in the morning and rarely has any breakdowns. She gives just about the best hugs you will ever receive. She can be slow and take her time (because she's always in lala land, Norah's own little world), BUT she is pretty coordinated and catches on pretty fast. People are still amazed with how well she talks and the vocabulary that she uses. She has the silliest facial expressions. I could go on and on about this girl. Everyone that comes in contact with her falls in love. I love you my sweet sweet Norah!
2 comments:
Yes, I'm 100% smitten with this girl!!!
These are sooo cute! And perfectly capture her "Norah-ness"! Love her!
Post a Comment