At the beginning of January Abe turned 34. I was feeling a little bit guilty because both Norah and Abe's birthdays snuck up so quickly after Christmas. I promised Abe that next year I will plan ahead and have a plan for their birthdays. Abe had to work a shift on his birthday, so was gone until pretty late. Luckily, we were able to sing to him and celebrate with a birthday cake. Abe had found a Ribs Restaurant that he wanted to go to for his birthday, so that next weekend we headed out for a Rib dinner. Then a couple weeks later, we headed out to some "outlets" (which are NOTHING like the States... they are super expensive) and we found Abe a snazzy suit. He has been getting lots of compliments at church!
I am so lucky to be married to such a good guy. He is such a hard worker and provider for our family. He is such a good dad. Sometimes I whine about bedtime because that's when I lose my patience, but Abe loves putting the girls to bed. He is always willing to watch the kids so I can get stuff done, shop, or whatever is needed. He gets on the floor with them and has pillow fights, wrestling matches and there is always a fun factor. He is always taking such good care of me. Making sure that I am taking care of myself, getting to bed, helping out around the house (folding laundry, doing dishes...) and is such a good, loving husband. Happy Birthday Abe, we love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment