
A couple weeks ago, Norah had her first day of Preschool. She is attending a part-day preschool program at the Child Development center on Brunssum NATO base. I only have her go on Tuesday/Thursday for 3 hours each day. So far, I'm not too impressed, but will hold out for a bit and give it a chance. It seems more like daycare to me and I'm not to excited about that. With all the driving I have to do and the cost, it is not worth it if she is not happy and/or getting anything out of it. So far she has cried most mornings when she knows she has to go to school. Once we get there, she seems happy and is also happy when I pick her up. I still love having Norah at home with me the majority of the time. I absolutely love having her around. She is such a silly, fun and happy little girl. She is also so good at playing by herself and has such a great imagination. Who knows what this preschool will bring, but it's nice for Norah to have something of her own :)

No comments:
Post a Comment