Sunday, June 19, 2011

St. John, US virgin islands

Back at the end of April, beginning of May, my mom was kind enough to fly out and watch our kids so we could go on a much needed vacation. It seemed like we planned it for forever and it was over in a flash. We had such a blast and had the best traveling companions with us. I am way to tired to try and caption all of these pictures, so I will add more writing and detail about our trip hopefully tomorrow. I am WAYY behind on blogging and a lot has happened and is happening :)
















































4 comments:

Brooke said...

I think I would be sad to leave there too! Looks like a fun trip. Anxious to hear what all is going on in your lives!

AnnP said...

That looks so fun! When Jimmie gets back I want to take a big trip with him. That might be an option now...

Liz said...

Wow! That water looks so clear and fun to snorkel in. It looks like you had a wonderful time!

Meg said...

It's decided, Brandon and I are going to plan a trip. Looks like you had an incredible/relaxing/beautiful vacation! Can't wait to hear more about it.