We had lots of fun visiting with both sides of the family. Unfortunately we had no time to see very many friends, so hopefully this summer when we come!
Highlights were:
Breakfast for Roni's Birthday... no pictures :(
Playing with cousins


Meeting new cousin Sophie


Meeting one of my dad's new colts. His name was Smokie at the time, but I think they have changed it :)

Of course playing with Lucky & Sniper

Playing at Fairview Park w/ Grandma Barker & Audrey

Playing outside at Grandma & Grandpa Barker's house





Riding horses w/ Nana & Grandpa Smart. They both loved it. I think Adeline will be ready for big rides this summer. She would get very disapointed when my dad would only take her down the road. She kept telling us that she wanted a LONG ride! My dad also got her new pink cowgirl boots and at one point I was walking along side the horse while she was riding and my dad was leading. The horse got spooked and spun around. I probably over-reacted a little bit worried that Adeline could have fallen off and Adeline said very proudly, "Don't worry mom, I have my cowboy boots on!" Gave me a good laugh.


Playing piano with Great Grandma Dofi

Ice Cream at Polar King

Doing Puzzles. Adeline is such a puzzle master. she has no problem doing 100 piece puzzles. This one was 150 and all the Grandma's were helping her a little bit.

Hanging out with preston

Seeing Great-Grandma Jeanne
1 comment:
Come back......
Post a Comment