We brought the kids to Disneyland for the first time and Adeline was so excited. Sierra's kids have been a million times, so they showed us the ropes :) Adeline's favorite part... meeting all the Princesses!

On the Shuttle to Disneyland...










We planned the California trip around Abe's MBA Graduation so he could go to that as well. He had started his MBA while we were stationed in California and only had three classes left when we had to move to Ohio to do his other Master's Degree. Luckily his last three classes were offered online and he was able to finish this last year. He was so ready to be done with school!!



We stayed at Amanda's house and got to play with little Claire Bear a lot. The girls loved her so much. She is such a cutie!!

Swimming at the Campbells...


My sisters and I were able to have our own booth at the Orange County Flea Market for Sew Tiny Baby. It was a TON of work, but we had a lot of fun.

All our families came and stayed for several hours with us. The kids mostly played in the back of Chase's truck.

I'm ready to go back to California again to see my sisters. I miss them SO MUCH!!!
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! I loved having you guys here!!! xoxo
Oh man, we miss you guys SO MUCH! I've been waiting to do my post of when you guys were here until I can get some pics from you... do you have the one of my whole fam at Dland or any others with my kids and the princesses? I stole all the other ones off your blog :) btw, I'm debating going private too....
Abe is totally my hero!! Please tell him congratulations -on his SECOND Master's Degree- from his favorite cousin. ; p
And congratulations to you BOTH on the new baby -that's so exciting!
Post a Comment