Monday, May 9, 2011

private

So I have decided that we are going to go private after all. I was thinking about it a couple years ago and then just decided it would be easier not to. Abe has felt all along that it should be private and I am now feeling the same way. If you would like to still read our blog, please either leave a comment with your email so I can add you, or you can email it to me at nicolesbarker@gmail.com

I will help you family members that need to set up an account!!!

51 comments:

Jill said...

jillmcquay@gmail.com

Brooke said...

huber.brooke@gmail.com <-- add me!
We've been private for a couple months now! Definitely don't get as many people viewing our blog, BUT I don't have to worry anymore......it's for our own records anyway

Tracy said...

tracy.gonsalves@gmail.com

:)

Megan Klimo said...

Please add me! pnmklimo@gmail.com

Creel Family said...

taracreel@gmail.com : )

Brittany said...

I would love to continue reading your blog! runner0406{at}gmail{dot}com

Tori Dumke said...

I love getting my Barker fix! I miss you and your munchkins but love that I get to watch them grow up. Please add me tori.dumke@gmail.com. Xoxo

Katy said...

katysamps@gmail.com

AnnP said...

monkann@gmail.com

Chelsea Advance said...

Add me please! This is Chelsea, chelsehoney@gmail.com

Charles and Katy said...

add me!! katy.reineke@gmail.com

xoxo

Campbell Family said...

I can't believe you are going private! This might make me have to do it too, then.

the mind behind said...

Me too!
Kassia.Ann@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

rvest19@yahoo.com

Thomas said...

Add your dad

Tami H. said...

count us in! thuber32@gmail.com

AshlieM said...

ashliemidget@gmail.com

Christy and Drew said...

christy.drew@gmail.com

Heather said...

craig88ep@gmail.com

This is really Heather G. - I just don't have my own gmail account. I know weird!

Anonymous said...

Nicole! I love reading about your family. :)
shannonburt_82@hotmail.com

Nicole Lambert said...

Can we keep viewing :) nicolelambert09@gmail.com

Katie said...

I would like to keep reading your blog. ktrees@gmail.com

Jocie said...

jocieperotti@msn.com
Love hearing about your girls, and your sisters.

becky and lance said...

beckyandlancepowell@yahoo.com

The Crookstons said...

emford88@hotmail.com

The Hess Family said...

Would love to keep reading!
jjhaag83@hotmail.com

Joel & Lila said...

saturnswow@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

arowser@co.summit.ut.us

Erica said...

ewhouse@gmail.com

Jenny said...

jennycharlotte@gmail.com would love to keep reading updates on your cute family :)

Lindsay said...

lindsay.hamblen@gmail.com

:-)

Mike and Mackenzie Day said...

mack10enzie@gmail.com

Lindsey Murray (Meuleman) said...

lindseymeuls5@hotmail.com

Meg said...

Megbcampbell@gmail.com.

tbarker said...

tab.medic@gmail.com THANKS!

brandonandbecky said...

Hi! Becky26-2@cox.net

brandonandbecky said...

Becky26-2@cox.net

J.D.Z.M.B said...

I would love to still keep up with you! DanaBethM@gmail.com

Laura said...

Hey Nicolce,
Include me, please! :) I hope your trip was fabulous. I can't believe how long Adeline's hair is--its crazy! The Easter pictures of the girls are so cute.

Jason and Bri Walker said...

We went private a while ago. You don't get as many people viewing it but at least you can keep track of who is! clairesmom07@gmail.com :)

Heather said...

hhbriley@gmail.com

Heather said...

hhbriley@gmail.com
Include me!

Five Wahlquist's said...

We still want to see how life is out there! april.wahlquist@gmail.com

Preston and Lisa said...

ADD ME!!!! :) michanclita@gmail.com

rachwheel said...

rachwheel@gmail.com
Yes, I want to keep reading!

Anonymous said...

heidi_smart@yahoo.com

Liz said...

We'd love to keep up on you. elizabeth(dot)carr(at)gmail(dot)com

Carley and Chad Evenson said...

carleyevenson@gmail.com

Sue said...

Hi Nicole,
Could you add me too? Sueharman@gmail.com

SaRah G. said...

please add me!!! sarah.se21@gmail.com
(this is sarah gayheart!)

Elisa said...

please add me! engstroms@gmail.com