Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Weekend 2011

I pretty much forgot to get things for the girls Easter baskets, so I ran to get a couple things the night before. I don't want to spoil them too much on Easter anyhow. They were thankful for the couple little things they got.





So apparently Norah's teeth are bugging her. We randomly saw a set of teeth marks on her arm and questioned Adeline if she had bit Norah. Adeline replied, "Norah bit herself". Not very long after that Norah had bit herself 2.5 more times. Poor little thing, but pretty funny!

Grandma & Grandpa Barker send them some Easter treats and completely spoiled them!

On Saturday night we drove up Rockport, Ma and ate at a little tiny place called Nate's. It was so good. The town of Rockport is so cute and I would love to go back again to walk around. We unfortunately were not able to walk around because it was raining extremely hard.

On Saturday my mom and Adeline dyed Easter eggs.



This is a cute little picture of Norah standing up to our rear window looking outside. This is probably her favorite spot.


We were lucky enough to have my mom in town for Easter this year. She flew all the way in from Utah so she could watch our kids while we went to the Caribbean (post to come soon!). We were able to enjoy a couple days with her before we left. The girls wore their matching dresses to church, we had a little easter egg hunt and had a yummy ham dinner.


This picture is pretty funny because we are all still in our Church clothes except for Abe.








Adeline flew her first kite. She was SO excited and would go up on a big hill and run as fast as she could down it to get her kite up in the air. This girl has so much energy. She NEVER gets tired... it's amazing.


6 comments:

Brooke said...

great pictures!

~Conradis~ said...

Adleine's Hair is getting so long! I love that very last picture kite in hand, mouth wide open!

Nicole Lambert said...

Cute Pictures! And that is so awesome y'all were able to go and vacation alone!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

broni said...

I can't wait to see them... Seriously they are sooo cute.. Hopefully I can spend a good amount of time with them.

Creel Family said...

I love the last picture of Adeline with the kite : ) Did you make their dresses? They are adorable! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Tori Dumke said...

So cute! I can't believe how long Addie's hair is!And Norah is getting so big!