Thursday, March 11, 2010

Highlights from the past week or so...

**ABE defended his thesis!! From what I hear, he did a great job. What a relief for him to get that over with. Now the final countdown begins for graduation and the big move!


**ADELINE had the privilege of using a mini cart at the grocery store. I thought it would be a nice treat for her. I was regretting my decision by the end of our grocery store experience. My heals were a little sore from being rammed so many times and I'm pretty sure she almost knocked down 10+ displays at the store. When she was getting close to hitting an old person I would hold the front of her cart to stop her. Immediately she would start jumping up and down screaming to me "let go. Let me do it myself!"


**ADELINE learned how to push the pedals on her tricycle. Hooray!



**WE met our friends at the neatest park on base to play and have lunch. I love this nice weather!


**ADELINE had her last day of gymnastics. She keeps telling me that we will have to find a new gymnastics in Boston


**ADELINE'S first experience to Chucky Cheese with her friend Kyle. She would not let go of me for the first 1/2 hour because she was so afraid of Chucky. She got over it and had a great time.


**I was able to help throw my cute friend a baby shower and I loved how it turned out!!


**NORAH has been a little angel baby. Not as fussy and sleeping WAY better. Love it.


**NORAH has been loved, and tortured by Adeline



**NORAH has been LOVING her little activity center and will lay under it and smile forever. It melts my heart.

**ADELINE has been doing great in keep her diaper dry at night. She accomplished having her diaper dry for 10 nights and was able to pick a toy of her choice for a prize. She almost has another 10 nights already.





**ADELINE got her plate in the mail that she made


**I have been enjoying my two little girls so much. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with them!!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

you guys are always on the go! Great way to document your past week or so...love all the pics. I might have to steal that one of all the girls ;)

Allie was so afraid of Chucky too...and still is. So good for Adeline to be able to get over it!

The Waites said...

So cute!! Adeline is ADORABLE!! Love her plate! haha. Yay for Abe to be finished! I'm so jealous! :)

That baby shower looks amazing! And expensive!!!!

AshlieM said...

Wow you guys have been keeping busy! Your girls are so CUTE! When are you guys moving? Thanks for the advise about having the 2nd child!

Tami H. said...

Ha! Adeline told me monday about her chart and getting 10 stickers if kept her diaper dry at night :)

I need a copy of that pic too! Too cute.

Campbell Family said...

Oh my gosh Nicole, you have been so busy!!! I love that Norah's face is as big as Adeline's in the pic of them together :) I'm jealous that you have your act so together and got that plate made, I haven't even sent Jo's in yet. Johanna loves those carts too, but now when we go to the store and they're all taken, she throws a fit and wants to steal them from the other kids pushing them around.

Meg said...

Wow Nicole, how do you do it with 2 little ones? I am way impressed, you are such a good mom! And tell Abe good job, that's so exciting!

Katie said...

How exciting that Abe is done with his thesis! I can't believe you guys will be moving so soon. Whenever I start missing OH, I tell myself that everyone has moved away or is moving this spring/summer so that makes me miss it a little less. Although, I will always miss our location in Ohio (there's is nothing here in ID for me and Isaac to do during the day!). As always, your girls are too cute! I love Norah's chubby cheeks.

Tracy said...

I love all the pics! Your girls are too adorable for words. :)

brandy said...

I loved this post! You guys have been BUSY! Did you find that mini cart at Kroger? My girls would go CRAZY over that?
I love the picture with the princess dresses. It reminds me of our days too.