It's pretty official... we are going to be moving to Boston in April. Abe just got an email notifying him that we will be moving there for his follow on assignment (he graduates from his masters program in March). Not sure how I feel about it yet. We have known for quite awhile that we will most likely be going there, but I was kind of hoping just to stay here. I love it here. I love our house.
Anyway, I have lots of updates and pictures that I will hopefully get time to post in the next couple of days. I have been SLAMMED with Photography and doctors appointments.... more info on that to come. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
12 comments:
Boo for Boston :(
No, but really you'll be fine....I'll sure miss ya though!!
It was good to talk to you today. Sorry to use all your minutes! Everything will work out with the baby and Boston. I'm excited for you
Yeah for Boston! I LOVED it there. I loved the ward, I loved the history, I loved the culture, even the sports were a little fun. Maybe I will have to come visit...
I hope all your Doctor's visits have been good. Keep me updated.
i know it wasn't your original plan, but i think you'll have a blast there. i'd be a lot more sad if we weren't moving around the same time too!! just remember you'll always have a place to stay at for a vacation in japan!
Good Luck in Boston, wow what a change! So much fun to travel and live different places though, you'll find me a little jealous of that!
Good luck! Moving is hard but Boston sounds like such a neat place...I just love you and your cute family. We need to catch up sometime. It's been forever!
I know it's not what you wanted, but at least now you know! Hope you are hanging in there! Good luck! Just be glad it's not Alaska! But, at least you would know someone up here! {hugs}
NOOO!!! :( That stinks.
Hope you guys like it there :)
Kim and Bryan
am i really that bad that you have to keep moving farther and farther away?! hey, they do have the boston marathon, maybe i'll fly out there to run that with you!
New place for me to visit
Boston will be so much fun! I'm secretly jealous. I'm just glad you don't leave for awhile. Let's get together soon!!
Wow. Lots of changes. I know you will do great and adjust just like you have everywhere else. Maybe I can save some pennies and come visit. I've always wanted to go to Boston.
Post a Comment