Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a.....

GIRL! Hooray for girls! When we had the ultrasound today, there was NO question if it was a boy or girl. We are very excited to be having another little girl for Adeline to play with!

19 comments:

Ashley said...

WAHOO! That is so exciting. I am sure Adeline is so excited too. We already know how cute you guys make them. I can't believe you are halfway already. So exciting.

AshlieM said...

That's exciting! Congrats! That will be fun for Adeline.

Brooke said...

That is very exciting. Congrats, again. She'll be the best Christmas gift!!!

The Davis' said...

Yay! :) Can't wait to meet her! It seems just like yesterday that Adeline was being blessed! Can't belive how fast life has gone! We are so happy for you guys!

Sassy said...

Congrats! Shelby's little one will have a little friend!! Wish I was there to help and play!

Derek & Penny said...

Congrats! That will be fun for Adeline to have a little sister, I am sure she will love her to pieces. :)

Creel Family said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for you guys and I know Adeline will love it! Looks like you guys have been pretty busy lately. Maybe I'll see you in Utah?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Mindy said...

Hooray for little girls is right! Another cute little Barker girl. Can't wait to see her.

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

YEAh!!! That is sooo exciting for not only you but for Adeline...she'll love having a sister to play with. My girls are the best of friends! Can't wait to hear more and to see pics of her arrival...congrats again!

Meg said...

Hooray! Another girl will be such fun - all girls so far, just like our families, sisters are the best! What does Adeline think? They be good friends!

Creel Family said...

I'm going to be in Utah from the 6-9th of Aug for my brother's wedding. Not a long trip by any means. We'll be in SLC all of the 6th and the rest in Logan. I know you have a wedding, too. Hopefully our schedules will meet up. Here are the websites for the mobile. I got the idea of my friends blog and she got it off this website. One link is the picture http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/2008/05/16/bird-mobile and one is the pattern http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/birdpattern1-1.pdf
It actually turned out really well. I still have to sew them to the sticks though. I'll get to it.
Call me and we'll see if we can get together 661-609-6048 (Finally got a new cell phone!)

Nicole Lambert said...

Congrats!! Adeline will have so much fun with a little sister!!

Laurie said...

Congrats!! Joe and I are very happy for you guys. Joe was wondering what is in the water that is making us all have girls:)

Maria said...

CONGRATS! I hope to see you soon! Be in touch!

Tracy said...

Congratulations! We are still debating on whether to find out what we are having or not. Hmm...

Laura said...

Yeah! You guys make really cute girls! I'm really excited for you guys and for Adeline.

brandy said...

Congrats!! Girls are the BEST!!! Hope you are having a great summer. We all need to get together after everyone is back in town!

Lindsey Smith said...

How dang exciting, congrats! Every girl needs a sister, i know i would die without mine:)