Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crazy, Crazy

You've probably heard that from me before, right? I feel like that's how it has been for all my posts. I get behind because things are so crazy and I don't even know what to update about.

First of all, last weekend we went camping by Ceaser Creek lake with our friends. It is always so much work to go camping, but so fun. That night we all went boating and then came back to cook our hobo dinners. My only complaint: too many skunks and raccoons! The raccoons were literally surrounding us and stealing garbage by our feet. They were not scared at all! Luckily our dog Chloe was already put away because they were bigger than her and aren't the nicest animals alive. I think the little girls were a little scared as well. Here are a couple pictures from our camping trip.







Other than that, I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off. Pretty busy with photography it seems and trying to get ready for my 3 week long Utah trip next week. Adeline has just been her wild little self and is so much fun right now. Even though this age is a little challenging, it is so fun!


The other day I did a little photo shoot of Adeline for her 2 yr old pictures. I think they turned out really cute. If you want to see more you can go to my photography blog: nicolebarkerphotography.blogspot.com

Photobucket




Photobucket

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the pics of Adeline and the video is hilarious!! The expression that Avery is making in that one picture with Abe and Adeline makes me so sad. She looks scared to death!!

Meg said...

Sounds like your camping trip was fun - and you're right, it's a ton of work but always worth it. I can't believe Adeline is almost 2...those pictures are adorable! I'm sure you're time in Utah will be busy and crazy, but give me a call!

Ashley said...

Oh man, I am glad that you have been having a great crazy summer. And that you have kept busy with photography. That's so awesome, I love your pictures so much.

Christi said...

Adeline saying sorry to Chloe multiple times is SO freaking cute. I love that lil' girl! And like I said on FB ... the 2 year old pics were ADORABLE!!!!!