Is on it's way!! I just had my first ultrasound this morning. We were able to see the baby moving around and got to see and hear the heartbeat. Everything is looking good! I am just about 12 weeks along..... we will be having a Christmas baby!
Oh my gosh that is so awesome! I am totally shocked, and so excited for you. 2 babies is easier and harder in ways, but so fun! Can't wait to hear pregnancy stories.
Congrats! That is so exciting!! I was just remembering the other day when we ran into each other at Gateway with our big prego belly's! Hope that you are feeling good!
Hooray, Nicole. How exciting. Can't wait to see another cute little Barker added to the family. I'm glad that your appointment went well and that the baby is looking healthy!
Even though I already told you, congrats all the same! I am excited for you to enter into the life of more than one kid. Hope you got all the doctor stuff worked out. Call you soon!
Hey I must have missed this post from a few weeks ago but I still wanted to say CONGRATS.It is so much more work having two & also so much more FUN. Congrats again!
32 comments:
Congrats Nicole! How exciting! :)
Congratulations!!!! I was just asking Amanda when you would have another and she said "I don't know..." I'm so excited for you guys!
Oh my gosh that is so awesome! I am totally shocked, and so excited for you. 2 babies is easier and harder in ways, but so fun! Can't wait to hear pregnancy stories.
Congrats Nicole! That is so exciting!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!! I was just remembering the other day when we ran into each other at Gateway with our big prego belly's! Hope that you are feeling good!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys and I hope you are feeling okay.
Congratulations! Adeline will love having a sibling to play with in a while. I hope everything keeps going well!
Congrats! That is so fun! A Christmas baby will be a great gift!
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting. Good luck.
Congrats!!! I am so excited to hear that. I hope you have been feeling okay.
Yahoo! Hooray to us both being pregnant. Isn't it just great...
Congratulations! That is great news, can't wait to hear if Adeline wiill have a little sister or a brother, you'll have to keep us updated!!
Yea for you! That is so exciting!
YAY! We are SOOOO excited for you guys! :)
Hooray, Nicole. How exciting. Can't wait to see another cute little Barker added to the family. I'm glad that your appointment went well and that the baby is looking healthy!
Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family!!
Yay!!! I'm so excited to meet the little one. I bet it's a boy!!
Congratulations Nicole!!! Very exciting!
Congrats! I;m so excited for you!
congrats nicole! your little girl is adorable btw..
Congratulations Barker Family!!! Look forward to seeing you soon!!
Congratulations Nicole and Abe!
Congrats Nicole. So happy for you!
Congrats! I am so excited for you. it looks like we are going to be having babies at the same time this year. :)
How funny! I was just telling Liza that I was suprised you weren't pregnant! CONGRATS!!!! So happy for your growing family! XO Linds
Even though I already told you, congrats all the same! I am excited for you to enter into the life of more than one kid. Hope you got all the doctor stuff worked out. Call you soon!
Congratulations, Nicole! Our little babies will be friends! Oh, I'm pregnant too! Due on Thanksgiving Day.
CONGRATS!!! Such a beautiful family! I can't wait to see you and Adeline!
~Andrea
congratulations! cannot wait to IT!
Hey I must have missed this post from a few weeks ago but I still wanted to say CONGRATS.It is so much more work having two & also so much more FUN. Congrats again!
CONGRATS!! Oh my gosh, how exciting!
Post a Comment