Nothing has been too exciting with us the past week. Abe is just working hard at school everyday and Adeline and I are finding things to fill our days. Adeline's new thing is grabbing our finger and saying "go"! Then she directs us to where she wants to go. 99% of the time, that is to the door to go outside. That girl would live outside if she could. Since we have had 60-70 degree weather, we have spent a lot of time outside. The weather is starting to turn though :(
Everyday Adeline takes me to our neighbors house to see their cat and bird. Luckily our neighbors are wonderful and love the company. I can't believe how much Adeline loves cats. She is so gentle with them and would love one of her own.... but the problem is that we don't like cats as much as her!

Of course Adeline loves Chloe....they are best friends
4 comments:
It's funny how interesting pets are to kids, too bad I am not an animal person at all, I think it would keep Thomas very entertained.
Cute!! Pets are the best!!
i was relieved when i finished reading because i thought you got a cat and i was going to try and talk you out of it. love dogs though, were thinking about getting one soon.
I absolutely LOVE the picture of Chloe and Adeline laying in the circle of light!!! Well done! :)
Post a Comment