Saturday, April 12, 2008

Palm Springs

This past week I decided to drive to Palm Springs and spend time with my Grandma Smart, my parents, my sister Sierra and my niece Johanna. It was so fun seeing the babies play together. Jojo was always giving Adeline hugs and they even held hands when they were in their car seats. The trip would have been completed if Amanda was there. She had to work though and we missed her! We spent most of the time playing the game, Settlers of Catan....the best game ever. I would say that we are all a little obsessed.

When we arrived, Great-Grandma Smart picked Adeline a flower and she was very excited!

I bought this little floating thing for Addie so she could float in the water. Kind of a cool contraption. The only problem was that she would get so excited that she would submerge her face under the water. When she gets a little bigger it may be a bit more useful.



Here is cute little Jojo walking on the cover of the pool

Sierra and Jojo

Grandpa and Nana Smart with both the babies. Sooo Happy. I guess they are already having withdrawals.

Jojo had this little car and Adeline LOVED it. We pushed them around the condo in the car with Adeline sitting on Jojo's lap. It was so cute:)

I didn't take this picture in Palm Springs, but I just love it so much and had to post it.

7 comments:

Katy said...

That's awesome you were able to go visit your family. You have the nicest parents. I remember the time they took all of us up to your cabin and we went horse back riding. It was a blast!! I miss seeing you! In that last picture your little girl looks exactly like you. She's a doll!

Maggi said...

She almost lookslike she's walking. Cute pictures!!!

Ashley said...

Man it always seems like you're doing some fun traveling. I guess that's what living in California lets you do! I'm jealous!

Marlo said...

Nicole - I've never met you, but I'm Jamieson Greer's wife. Probably you've never met him either, but oh well, that's the fun of blogs. Anyway, your daughter is so cute! We're jealous that you guys got to be stationed in Vandenburg. Good luck with your move. Maybe we'll meet you sometime and we can play Settlers of Catan all night long and make our husbands get up with the babies.

seointern said...

Abe,

I didn't know you were such a big blogger. I'll have to check in a little more often. I'm sad its been over 3 years since we've seen you; and moving to Ohio is not going to help.

BJ

Maria said...

I am glad you had a fun trip! The girls are so adorable together! They are both getting so big. I loved all the photos!! Thanks for sharing!

Brian and Jackie said...

How fun, I still have not taken Tilly in a pool yet, I can't wait for it to be warm enough here. Let me know when you guys are getting out here we would love to come see you or meet you in Cincinnati or something. Just let us know. My email is brackcanty@gmail.com, that might be a better way of communicating.

Jackie